- This event has passed.
Two-Day Devolution Workshop
May 20, 2014 @ 8:00 am - May 21, 2014 @ 5:00 pm
FEMA Two-Day Devolution Planning Workshop
Tuesday, May 20 and Wednesday, May 21, 2014 (8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.)
The Devolution Planning Workshop is designed to provide you with the tools and hands-on experience necessary to develop your organization’s devolution plans and procedures.
Upon completion of this course, participants should be able to do the following:
• Identify the conditions under which devolution would be appropriate for your agency
• Describe the activation protocols or triggers for devolution for your agency
• Tailor the Devolution Template to meet their organization’s needs
• Identify special considerations for devolution planning
• Develop their organization’s devolution plan
Agency directors and COOP professionals received this event invitation by email.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org