- This event has passed.
Engage & Elevate: Leveraging and Maximizing Talent
September 24, 2020 @ 9:45 am - 12:15 pm
The program will cover Strengthening Employee Engagement Through Coaching (including federal coaching resources), LGBTQ+ Workplace Equality and Inclusion, and Inclusive Virtual Workflows and Partnerships.
Engage and Elevate Agenda w-Bios
- Pamela Smith, Administrative Director , Department of Commerce, Economic Development Administration, Chicago Region; Certified Federal Coach
- Arika Clark, President, International Coach Federation, Chicago Charter Chapter
- MEG Gorecki, Regional Director, Community Relations Service; Certified Federal Coach
- Vincent M. Rizzo, Esq., Executive Committee Secretary, Lesbian and Gay Bar Association of Chicago (LAGBAC)
- Jill Rose Quinn, Esq., Member, Board of Directors, LAGBAC
- Tonia A. Dousay, Ph.D., Associate Dean, Accreditation and Inclusion and Associate Professor, Learning Sciences – College of Education, Health and Human Services, University of Idaho