- This event has passed.
Resiliency 2.0 presented by OPM Center for Leadership Development
July 28, 2015 @ 8:30 am - July 30, 2015 @ 4:00 pm$1,790
Continual change, shrinking resources, and uncertain landscapes are a way of life for federal leaders today. This course helps you understand how to increase your own resiliency and boost your ability to reduce the stress of your teams.
This innovative course will guide you through an understanding of the foundations of resiliency and specific behaviors to promote it. You are encouraged to share your experiences, making for a lively, interactive classroom environment.
How You Will Benefit
- Learn how to be flexible and professionally adapt to stressful situations
- Increase awareness of your team’s resiliency
- Model behaviors to increase resiliency and help your teams become less stressed
- Learn the connection between neuroscience and resiliency
- Learn how to assess and monitor personal levels of resiliency
- Explore specific tools and practices to strengthen personal resiliency
- Create an action plan to increase personal and team resiliency
Who Should Attend
Decision-makers at all organizational levels, including senior executives and managers.