- This event has passed.
Conflict Resolution Skills presented by the OPM Center for Leadership Development
August 5, 2014 @ 8:00 am - August 8, 2014 @ 4:00 pm$2,4002,400
Resolve difficult and uncomfortable situations and turn disagreements into productive workplace discussions
August 5 – 8, 2014 in Chicago, IL
Tense, emotional and awkward situations can wreak havoc in the workplace by escalating stress and undermining productivity. This course will help you resolve difficult or uncomfortable situations and turn disagreements into productive workplace discussions.
Through instructor-led discussions, small group activities and role playing, you will have multiple opportunities to practice the conflict resolution skills needed to boost morale, increase effectiveness and improve results within your organization.
How You Will Benefit
- Learn to conduct a conversation with another person that helps each of your to be heard and reach a mutually acceptable solution
- Practice proven conflict resolution strategies that emphasize actionable decisions over emotional responses
- Understand how to build and mend relationships in the wake of tense situations
- Identify ways you can achieve mutually acceptable results for everyone involved
- Learn to maintain composure around difficult people and minimize their negative impact
Who Should Attend
From aspiring leaders to executives who wants to transform uncomfortable workplace conversations and conflicts into productive solutions.
This course meets one of the requirements for the Project/Team Lead, Supervisor, Manager and Professional levels of the Leadership Education and Development (LEAD) Certificate program.