Tuesday, June 26 and Wednesday, June 27, 2018 (2-day course)
9:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. each day
FEMA Region 5
536 S. Clark Street, 6th Floor
Training Rooms B and C
Chicago, IL 60605
Objectives for this 2-day course include:
- Assess your organization’s current continuity plan.
- Relate the planning steps to each phase of continuity operations.
- Identify key persons to include in the continuity planning process.
- Identify areas requiring more detail in your plan and develop strategies for resolving them.
- Analyze risks and vulnerabilities related to your primary facility and find alternate facilities.
- Revise or develop your organization’s continuity plans.
- Develop a strategy for testing, training, and exercising your continuity plans.
For more information, please review: COOP Training L550 June 2018.
Please submit signed FEMA Form 119-25-1 on the first day of class. The link to the form is here. The course code number is L550.