COOP Managers Train the Trainer (FEMA L-548)
April 15 @ 8:00 am - April 16 @ 5:00 pm
The Continuity of Operations (COOP) Manager’s Course is to provide COOP training for Program Managers at the Federal, State, Local, and Tribal levels of government. This training includes a train-the-trainer module to equip the managers to train the course to others.
Upon completion of this course, participants should be able to do the following:
– Define Continuity of Operations;
– Explain the benefits of developing a viable continuity program;
– Identify the elements of a viable continuity program;
– Identify the processes, resources and tasks necessary to implement and manage a successful COOP Program;
– Train future Continuity Program Manager Trainers.