COOP Managers Train the Trainer (FEMA L-548)
September 1 @ 8:00 am - September 3 @ 5:00 pm
Due to the extension of social distancing practices, this training is being rescheduled.
If you registered for this training, your information will be saved for notification and registration for the new date.
This September date is a placeholder until a new date is confirmed.
The Continuity of Operations (COOP) Manager’s Course is to provide COOP training for Program Managers at the Federal, State, Local, and Tribal levels of government. This training includes a train-the-trainer module to equip the managers to train the course to others.
Upon completion of this course, participants should be able to do the following:
– Define Continuity of Operations;
– Explain the benefits of developing a viable continuity program;
– Identify the elements of a viable continuity program;
– Identify the processes, resources and tasks necessary to implement and manage a successful COOP Program;
– Train future Continuity Program Manager Trainers.