The Combined Federal Campaign (CFC) is the annual fundraising drive that provides an opportunity for Federal, postal, and military employees to donate to non-profit organizations.
The mission of the CFC is to promote and support philanthropy through a program that is employee focused, cost-efficient, and effective in providing all Federal employees the opportunity to improve the quality of life for all.
The CFC is the world’s largest and most successful annual workplace charity campaign.
The Office of Personnel Management Office of CFC Operations administers the CFC.
The Midwestern Zone 015 includes the Midwest, Badgerland, Greater Wisconsin, and Illowa Bi-State.
1) There is now one centralized giving portal where all donors can go to make a pledge.
2) Federal employees can now pledge volunteer hours in addition to monetary donations and
3) Federal retirees can continue to support charitable causes through the CFC by making a donation from their Federal annuity.
1) Cash contributions will no longer be accepted, thereby reducing the risk inherent in collecting cash.
2) Campaign awareness, education, and recognition events are still encouraged but fundraising events are no longer allowed.
3) Undesignated contributions are no longer permitted. Donors must select charitable organizations to receive their contributions.
The FEB helps to screen local charities to be included in our local giving guide. If you know a charity interested in joining the CFC please call Customer Care 1-888-232-4935.
Agency questions regarding CFC campaign executives and fundraising questions should be directed to your headquarters.
More information will also be available on the OPM CFC website: https://cfccharities.opm.gov/#/home