Federal Executive Boards (FEBs) connect Federal Agencies together for cost savings, efficiencies, collaboration and information sharing so Agencies can better serve their customers.
Chicago Federal Executive Board (CFEB) represents over 45,000 Federal employees within the Greater Chicagoland area, including 43 agencies in 178 offices located in the including the following eleven counties: Cook, DuPage, McHenry, Lake, Will, Grundy, DeKalb, Kendall, and Kane in Illinois, and Lake and Porter in Indiana. Our combined federal efforts serve about 8,861,000 people.
FEB objectives in Chicagoland are:
- Emergency Preparedness, Security, and Employee Safety
- Workforce Development and Support
- Partnerships and Collaboration
Some highlights of CFEB:
- Communicate and collaborate between Federal agencies during emergencies
- Match special skills and resources among agencies, including mediation
- Federal and local community conduit through outreach projects
- Consolidate training for Federal workforce to reduce travel dollars
- Facilitate large interagency projects
If you and your Agency want to reduce costs through networking and partnering while meeting the needs of your customers, please become active in Chicago FEB.